FABIAN RESTAINO: VLCL Chairman
Fabian is the Owner, Principal and Senior Consultant of Finance Industries Australia.
Fabian's business and community involvement
- Co-Founder of the Varsity Lakes Family Fun Day
STEVE SIMPSON: VLCL Vice Chairman & Director
Stephen is a Regional Manager for Bendigo and Adelaide Bank and has overall responsibility for the Bank's retail branch network on the Gold Coast. He has held senior positions in corporate and business banking with a number of banking institutions in Australia (Tasmania, Victoria and Queensland) and overseas (Fiji and The United Arab Emirates).
Stephen's business and community involvement
- Member & Secretary on the committee for Regional Development Queensland
- Director of Silver Body Corporate Financial Services Pty Ltd
- Past Director of Varsity Lakes Financial Services Ltd (Varsity Lakes Community Bank (R))
- Past Director of Logan Community Financial Services Ltd (Logan Community Bank (R) Group)
NIC RONE: VLCL General Manager & Director
Nic is the General Manager and a Director of Varsity Lakes Community Limited & Sports House. Nic is also the Owner Managing Director of Varsity Lakes Travel, Cruise Holidays Gold Coast and Mediterranean Holidays & Tours Pty Ltd. A respected travel professional, Community Expert and business leader, Nic has served in senior management and executive roles both in Australia and throughout Europe for over 23 years.
Nic's business and community involvement
- Life Member of the Gold Coast Central Chamber of Commerce
- Past Director & President of the Robina Business Alliance
- Foundation Member and Past Director & Chairman of the Varsity Lakes Community Bank
- Past President of the Central Gold Coast Chamber of Commerce
- Past President of the Burleigh Chamber of Commerce
- Founder and Past President of the Varsity Central Management Association
JUSTIN REID: VLCL Director
Justin and his wife are the Associate Pastors at Hope Church in Varsity Lakes and is a Lecturer at Hope College. He has a background in International Hotel Management with over 16 years experience in Hospitably here on the Gold Coast. Justin was twice nominated for Queensland Tourism Awards (Outstanding Contributions to Tourism by a Young Achiever & in Service) and also won a 12 month exchange position to work in Hotels in Japan.
Justin's business and community involvement
- Chairman & Director of Bethany Care Ltd
- Director of Hope of Gold Coast Ltd
CHRIS BARNES: VLCL Director
Chris is the Owner & Principal of Jetty Fitness Varsity Lakes
Chris's business and community involvement
- Working closely with Council's Active & Healthy program
COREY RADCLIFF: VLCL Director
Corey is a the Legal Director at Radcliffs Lawyers and a leading advisor to businesses on the Gold Coast. Corey has focused his expertise towards business and corporate structures and advises businesses at all levels from start up, to establishment, growth, consolidation and succession.
Corey's business and community involvement
- Adcott Events – Director
- Asset Exchange Lawyers - Director
- Australian Institute of Company Directors – Member
- Bluefit Foundation – Director (Not for profit)
- Henderson Foundation – Director (Not for profit)
- Robina Business Alliance – Vice President
- The Board Engine – Director
Jodie Draffin: VLCL Director
Jodie is the Branch Manager at Bendigo Bank in Varsity Lakes. She brings 20 plus years experience in the finance industry, in both personal and business banking.
Since joining Bendigo Bank from one of the big 4, she has thrived on community involvement and seeing the change that her work can do within the local area.
Jodie has made her mark in Varsity Lakes through her committed and continual support for all things business and community, and as a valued Board Advisor Jodie assists VLCL to help grow business to enable mutual benefit to customers and the community.
Donna Kelly: VLCL Operations Assistant
Donna is Operations Assistant for Varsity Lakes Community Limited and Reception / Administration for Sports House Varsity Lakes.
Donna's business and community involvement
- Reception & Administration - Sports House Varsity Lakes
- Operations Assistant - VLCL
- Stakeholder Liaise - Sports House
Dan Keegan: VLCL Sub Committee Chairman
Fitness, Health & Well-being
Daniel is the Owner and Managing Director of Temple Gym, Varsity lakes.
Daniel has a retail management background with over 10 years experience, he is also a life long fitness enthusiast with a passion and drive to help others.
Interested in helping your community?
GET INVOLVED TODAY
VLCL is a Not for Profit company limited by guarantee. It is a membership based organisation represented by a passionate volunteer Board of local Directors that are voted in each year at the AGM.
If you are interested in being involved in your community and would like to know more about becoming a Director, Advisor or Member of one of our Sub-Committees then contact us today. http://vlcl.com.au/get-in-contact