FABIAN RESTAINO: VLCL Chairman
Fabian is the Owner, Principal and Senior Consultant of Finance Industries Australia.
Fabian's business and community involvement
- Co-Founder of the Varsity Lakes Family Fun Day
STEVE SIMPSON: VLCL Vice Chairman & Director
Stephen has held senior positions in Corporate, Business and Retail Banking in Australia (Qld, Vic & Tas) and overseas (Fiji & United Arab Emirates). Stephen’s business and community involvement includes:
Stephen's business and community involvement
- Member of the Varsity Lakes Rotary Club
- Deputy Chair of Varsity Lakes Community Ltd, a not-for-profit which manages Sports House
- Director/Treasurer of Varsity Lakes Financial Services Ltd (Varsity Lakes Community Bank)
- Committee Member/Treasurer of Regional Development Australia Gold Coast
- Past Director of Silver Body Corporate Financial Service’s Ltd (Bendigo Bank JV)
- Past Director of Logan Community Financial Services Ltd ( Logan Community Bank Group)
NIC RONE: VLCL General Manager & Director
Nic is the General Manager and a Director of Varsity Lakes Community Limited & Sports House. Nic is also the Owner Managing Director of Varsity Lakes Travel, Cruise Holidays Gold Coast and Mediterranean Holidays & Tours Pty Ltd. A respected travel professional, Community Expert and business leader, Nic has served in senior management and executive roles both in Australia and throughout Europe for over 23 years.
Nic's business and community involvement
- President of the Varsity Lakes Rotary Club
- Life Member of the Gold Coast Central Chamber of Commerce
- Past Director & President of the Robina Business Alliance
- Foundation Member and Past Director & Chairman of the Varsity Lakes Community Bank
- Past President of the Central Gold Coast Chamber of Commerce
- Past President of the Burleigh Chamber of Commerce
- Founder and Past President of the Varsity Central Management Association
JUSTIN REID: VLCL Director
Justin and his wife are the Lead Pastors at Hope Church in Varsity Lakes and is a Lecturer at Hope College. He has a background in International Hotel Management with over 16 years experience in Hospitably here on the Gold Coast. Justin was twice nominated for Queensland Tourism Awards (Outstanding Contributions to Tourism by a Young Achiever & in Service) and also won a 12 month exchange position to work in Hotels in Japan.
Justin's business and community involvement
- Chairman & Director of Bethany Care Ltd
- Director of Hope of Gold Coast Ltd
STEPHANIE MURRAY: VLCL Director
Stephanie is a Partner at MBA Law - Family Law
Stephanie's business and community involvement
JASON ALLENDER: VLCL Director
Jason is the Managing Director of AMG Coaching
Jason's business and community involvement;
- Board member/Director Bendigo Bank Varsity Lakes
- Board member/Director Varsity Lakes Community Lakes (VLCL)
- Ambassidor BNI Gold Coast
- Former Committee member - Central Gold Coast Chamber of Commerce
ADAM ROBSON: VLCL Director
Adam is the Branch Manager at Bendigo Bank in Varsity Lakes. He brings 20 plus years experience in the finance industry, in both personal and business banking.
Since joining Bendigo Bank from one of the big 4, Adam has thrived on community involvement and seeing the change that her work can do within the local area.
Adam has made his mark in Varsity Lakes through her committed and continual support for all things business and community, and as a valued Board Advisor Adam assists VLCL to help grow business to enable mutual benefit to customers and the community.
?* Member of the Varsity Lakes Rotary Club
Dan Keegan: Director
Daniel is the Co-Owner and Managing Director of Temple Gym, Varsity lakes.
Daniel has a retail management background with over 10 years experience, he is also a life long fitness enthusiast with a passion and drive to help others.
Donna Kelly: VLCL Administration Assistant
Donna is Operations Assistant for Varsity Lakes Community Limited and Reception / Administration for Sports House Varsity Lakes.
Donna's business and community involvement
- Reception & Administration - Sports House Varsity Lakes
- Operations Assistant - VLCL
- Stakeholder Liaise - Sports House
Interested in helping your community?
GET INVOLVED TODAY
VLCL is a Not for Profit company limited by guarantee. It is a membership based organisation represented by a passionate volunteer Board of local Directors that are voted in each year at the AGM.
If you are interested in being involved in your community and would like to know more about becoming a Director, Advisor or Member of one of our Sub-Committees then contact us today. http://vlcl.com.au/get-in-contact