LISTEN NOW: EPISODE 3
Today is our first guest episode we’re fortunate to have a very long-time friend of mine, Donna Webeck from Prestige Property Copy to share her journey in starting a niche business.
What is covered in this episode:
- How Donna has turned her passion of copy writing into a successful niche business
- The importance of using hashtags # on Instagram to attract and grow your clientele
- Balancing family and work life when starting a business and the unique challenges working from home can create
- How Donna went about Identifying an under-serviced target market
- Growing pains when starting a business such as getting help and business planning
- Overcoming initial negative feedback of your business idea
- Going from ‘this is just a ‘hobby’ mindset to being a legitimate business owner
- Why outsourcing the tasks that are not your core business activity is so important for future growth
- Using SEO and organic traffic to drive sales leads through your website
Links mentioned in the show:
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the show on iTunes so you don’t miss an episode
Want a question covered on the show?
Just click the red microphone button here to send us an audio question for the show.
Grab our Free Business Plan On a Page template and implementation guide
Got a story to share you think our Business Made Easy community will enjoy? Send an email to