LISTEN NOW: EPISODE 2
In today’s episode we cover a topic that is one I feel very passionate about because I’ve seen it work time and time again – the importance of smiling in your business and life.
What is covered in this episode:
- How smiling can change our physical and mental state
- The benefits of smiling on your company culture, staff, suppliers and customer engagement
- Examples of how poor body language can give your customers a bad experience
- Smiling and it’s impact on your stress level
- How do you smile to help you relate with customers more quickly and improve your networking skills
- How to implement positive body language like smiling into your company’s culture
- The daily practices you need to implement to help make smiling a natural part of your day
“Whenever you go out of doors draw the chin in, carry the crown of the head high, and fill the lungs to their utmost.
Drink in the sunshine; greet your friend with a smile, put soul into every hand clasp.
Do not fear being misunderstood, do not waste a minute thinking about your enemies.
Try to fix firmly in your mind what you would like to do and then without veering off direction you go straight to the goal; keep your mind on the great and splendid things you would like to do and then say, as the days glide away, you will find unconsciously seizing upon the opportunities that are required for the fulfillment of your desire.”Dale Carnegie
Links mentioned in the show:
Want a question covered on the show?
Just click the red microphone button here to send us an audio question for the show.