LISTEN NOW: EPISODE 3
Today we talk to gym owner and health coach Chris Barnes from Jetts Fitness in Varsity Lakes. I am a firm believer in a healthy business starts with a healthy business owner. What is covered in this episode:
- How Chris was at the beginning stages of Jett’s journey to becoming a rapidly growing worldwide franchise chain.
- The process of buying a franchise and working with territory and zones
- The importance of health and well being for a successful small business owner
- Coping with business failure and what key lessons Chris learnt from the process
- Knowing what your driving motivation is in running your business
- What you need to consider when opening a new location and the importance of community in the marketplace
- Challenges Chris has faced by not understanding the key financial numbers in his business
- Tips for working with your partner and balancing the work/life stresses
- How a healthy mindset and being mindful will help you with managing staff and customers
- Why being mindful and staying positive is critical in becoming a healthy business owner.
- How to get started in improving your physical and mental health while running a business
- The importance of putting back into your health and how that affects your overall well being
- Tips for staying healthy when travelling
- Chris’s new Leaner and Cleaner 7 day program
Links mentioned in the show:
Contact Chris at email@example.com
7 habits of highly effective people by Stephen R. Covey
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the show on iTunes so you don’t miss an episode
Want a question covered on the show?
Just click the red microphone button here to send us an audio question for the show.
Got a story to share you think our Business Made Easy community will enjoy? Send an email to