LISTEN NOW: EPISODE 7
Today is another solo episode where I discuss the importance of making it as easy as possible for you customers to do business with you. I’m a strong believer you can never make it too easy for people to deal with you.
What is covered in this episode:
- Why it is important to make it easy as possible for customers to interact with you
- The one thing McDonalds does to make it easy for customers to order
- The trap of selling instead of focusing on how the customer feels when entering your store or purchasing from you
- Areas to identify when examining your customer experience
- Examples of poor customer service and how lasting impressions can make all the difference
- Why you should never penalise your customers for doing business with you
- Creating advocates instead of just customers
Links mentioned in the show:
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the show on iTunes so you don’t miss an episode
Want a question covered on the show?
Just click the red microphone button here to send us an audio question for the show.
Got a story to share you think our Business Made Easy community will enjoy? Send an email to